Please read and the following:
- Payments will be returned if a class has to be cancelled due to minimum numbers not being achieved.
- SoulBall does not issue refunds for absences.
- Full refunds will only be given if you give notice of cancellation 48 hours before the start date of the course and/or holiday club.
- Part refunds will be given if you cancel less than 48 hours before the start date of the course and/or holiday club. The part refund amount is at the discretion of SoulBall.
- Refunds will not be given if you cancel a course place after the course and/or the holiday club has started.
- Your booking is not confirmed until payment has been received. Paid for spaces will be given priority.
- If you make an offline payment (in cash or via bank transfer) it is your responsibility to request a receipt.
- If you have chosen to pay in instalments, you will be notified in advance when the next payment is due and when it has been paid. Failure to pay an instalment may result in your child’s place being cancelled.
- All online payments are made through Stripe. SoulBall keeps no record of your card details. You will receive an email receipt from Stripe once your payment is completed.
- If SoulBall cancels any sessions, SoulBall will offer a make-up session, or parents will be refunded.
- SoulBall or any of their staff are not responsible for any loss or injury during the session.
- SoulBall reserve the right to remove from our programme, without refund, anyone who is found to be bullying, misbehaving or displaying disruptive behaviour.
- You must declare all medical conditions during registration and keep us up-to-date should this change by emailing us at email@example.com
- You must declare if you do not want your child to be photographed for marketing use, and keep us up-to-date should this change by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please refrain from bringing your child to the session if they have been sick or had diarrhea within 48 hours prior to the session (to avoid spreading infection).
If you have any questions or need any more information please get in touch via the Contact Page.